The Annual Grant's Criteria
To be eligible for Marquette West Rotary Foundation funding, an application should meet the following criteria. However, due to limited financial resources, eligibility does not guarantee funding.
Due to the cancellation of HarborFest 2020 and weather impact of 2021, the Foundation has limited funds available. The maximum award will be $2,000 per organization. Please consider this limit when completing your application.
- Marquette West Rotary Foundation prefers applications for funding that will provide services and programs to improve the health, well-being or quality of life for at least one of the following populations.
- a. Children and Youth
- b. Adults
- c. Senior Citizens
- d. Persons with Disabilities or Chronic Health Conditions
- Persons Living in Poverty or who are at risk
- Educational Programs
- Any combination of the above.
- Funding applications should directly benefit groups or organizations that serve and reside in the Marquette area.
- Applications submitted by individuals, for profit businesses, political parties, religious organizations to promote a specific religion or religion viewpoint and organizations providing lobbying or supporting ballot proposals will not funded.
- Funding through the foundation does not guarantee funding in any future years.
- Applicants will be required to have at least one representative attend the Grant Award Ceremony to be held on Friday or Saturday, August 26 or 27, 2022.
- Marquette West Rotary Foundation reserves the exclusive right to interpretation of the grant criteria in the award process.
- Organizations receiving grant funding are expected to provide assistance to Marquette West Rotary Club during HarborFest 2022-August 26 and 27, 2022.
July 29, 2022, by 12:00 p.m. EDT
Applications will only be accepted via email